The Historic Brunswick NPA represents the residents, property and business owners, churches and schools of neighborhoods south of Gloucester Street and Downtown Brunswick. We plan to work together as your neighborhood advocacy group to streamline communications between residents and Brunswick city government. We encourage everyone's participation to help improve our city and your neighborhoods. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative neighbors who would like to join us in working towards building a stronger community.
Tuesday, February 25th
6:00pm - 7:30pm
First Presbyterian Church of Brunswick
1105 Union Street
1. Call to Order - 6:00pm
2. Local Business Items - 6:00-6:20pm
- Kids Port
- Downtown Business Association Updates
3. City Items - 6:20-6:40pm
- Vision for Howard Coffin Park - Coastal Outreach Soccer, Shawn Williams
4. Bylaws/Elections 6:40-7:10pm
- Voting on Changes Proposed to Bylaw
- Election for Three Seats on Steering Committee
5. Open Forum - 7:10-7:30pm
6. Adjourn - 7:30pm
A Neighborhood Music Spectacle!
Sunday, November 15th, 2020
Noon to 6pm
Welcome & Membership
All the links below are great resources for our neighborhood, whether you are looking for details on obtaining a building permit or just looking for a great place to grab a bite to eat on a Saturday evening.