The Historic Brunswick NPA represents the residents, property and business owners, churches and schools of neighborhoods south of Gloucester Street and Downtown Brunswick. We plan to work together as your neighborhood advocacy group to streamline communications between residents and Brunswick city government. We encourage everyone's participation to help improve our city and your neighborhoods. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative neighbors who would like to join us in working towards building a stronger community.
1. Call to Order
3. Local Business Highlight: Bardelous, Heddy Berstein, opening soon at 1412 Newcastle Street
4. City News: Urban Redevelopment Authority, LaRon Bennett
1. Mary Ross Park Updates
2. Other Projects
5. Upcoming Events:
1. First Friday - Friday, October 4th, Downtown
2. Coastfest - Saturday, October 5th, Mary Ross Park
3. Rhythm on the River featuring Tie Dyed Sunset - Sunday, October 6th, Mary Ross Park
4. Haunted Union Street Ghost Tour, Friday, October 18th and Saturday, October 26th
5. Glynn Academy Players present RENT - October 23rd-26th
6. Truck or Treat - Thursday, October 31st, Newcastle Street
7. Porchfest - Sunday, November 10th, Old Town Brunswick
8. Election Day - Tuesday, November 5th, your local polling station
9. Next NPA Meeting Tuesday, November 19th
6. Open Forum
A Neighborhood Music Spectacle!
Sunday, November 15th, 2020
Noon to 6pm
Welcome & Membership
All the links below are great resources for our neighborhood, whether you are looking for details on obtaining a building permit or just looking for a great place to grab a bite to eat on a Saturday evening.